If we had to tell sewing buttons tales, we would need to praise men as they button up significantly more than the fairer sex! Does this mean there is a dress code for traditional sewing buttons? These illustrations are primarily intended to guide you through the various possibilities in the art of the fashion buttons! And we, BUTTONS PARADISE, we simply adore it!
In the first instance let’s celebrate women who wear haute couture buttons in many ways: original iconic single buttons, fancy buttons or why not love and sensual buttons. Indeed what man has not dreamed of unbuttoning the dress or the top of his beloved girlfriend? To do so, it is not more seductive if your buttons are charming, plump to perfection and soft to touch and thus ultra-feminine!
To better guide us, a woman will have on average:
– From 6 to 12 haute couture buttons on a coat
– From 4 to 13 design buttons on a jacket or cardigan
– From 3 to 8 fashion buttons on trousers, on a skirt or a tunic,
– From 6 to 9 high fashion buttons on a blouse or a top.
Regarding men, the average number of sewing buttons tends to increase:
– From 10 to 21 fashion buttons on a coat
– From 6 to 9 fashion buttons on a jacket
– From 1 to 5 sewing buttons on trousers depending on whether or not the pants has back pockets
– For a shirt: from 6 to 12 mother-of-pearl buttons.
Finally and for babies or young children, the number of sewing buttons to consider will be:
– 10 buttons on average for pajamas
– For a sleeping baby bag, 2 sewing buttons
– For a coat, an overcoat, a layette, from 5 to 9 lovely buttons
– For baby pants, 7 to 8 buttons on average.